Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Quick List…Updated 11/13

Here’s an alphabetical list of places we (meaning me) would recommend eating at in the Stevens Point, Plover, Wausau area of Wisconsin. I’m not including large chain restaurants, since you know what you are getting in those anyway…
I’ll be adding to the list, but wanted to get it posted and started up. Suggestions are welcome.


Chef Chu's
Open for lunch and dinner
Chinese cuisine - great Sunday buffet
$5-$20 entrees

Christians Bistro, Plover
Open for lunch and dinner
$10-$30 entrees

The City Grill, An American Bistro, Wausau
Open for lunch and dinner
$10-$25 entrees

El Mezcal
Open for lunch and dinner
$10-$25 entrees
Excellent traditional Mexican food

The Hill Top, Stevens Point
Open for lunch and dinner
$5-$25 entrees

Hudson’s Grill, Plover and Wausau
Open for lunch and dinner
$10-$25 entrees

Pagliacci
Open for lunch and dinner
$10-$35 entrees
a little overpriced, but good food

Silver Coach, Stevens Point
Open for lunch and dinner
$20-$30 entrees

Water Street Grill, Stevens Point
Open for lunch and dinner
$10-$25 entrees

The Wright Place on 6th St, Wausau
Open for lunch and dinner
$20-$35 entrees

The Wooden Chair, Stevens Point
Open for breakfast and lunch
$5-$15

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that nobody else has commented yet on your lovely blog. Thank you so much for your hard work! My boyfriend and I were thinking about going to Bernard's or Rudy's for our anniversary, but after reading your review, I think we'll head somewhere else. Keep up the good work!

Tony said...

Thanks for the kind words...for me, I don't have the money to go out a lot for really nice dinners, so it sucks to be disappointed...hope the site helps you! Let me know where you end up going and if you liked it!

Anonymous said...

Was there a reason that Park Ridge Family Restaurant didn't make your list of Places to Dine in Stevens Point? They have excellent food, reasonable prices, their staff is friendly and efficient- I have never had a poor experience there yet.. I noted that their sister restaurant on the other side of town wasn't mentioned either! Try them sometime..